Home and Garden Television (HGTV) is looking for homes – and home owners – in the Northern Virginia area to take part in the sixth season of Get It Sold.
Get It Sold helps people who haven’t been able to sell their house in the current market. Top real estate experts explain why buyers aren’t biting, and a staging expert suggests simple fixes to get the home ready for the open house. A listing agent provides a close look at the competition through tours of other comparable homes in the area. Once the staging makeover is complete, it’s time for the open house to get the house sold.
HGTV doesn’t guarantee a sale, but they can definitely improve your odds. To see an episode, tune into HGTV on Wednesdays at 8:30 pm or Sundays at 11:30 am to watch the show or visit the website at www.hgtv.com/hgtv/shows_hsold.
If you meet the following criteria, you might be just be what HGTV is looking for:
- Fun & energetic homeowners willing and able to participate in the staging process – outgoing personalities are a MUST
- Homes on the market or recently removed with intentions of re-listing immediately – no condominiums
- Occupied properties that need minor updates but don’t include any major construction projects – no vacant homes
- Homes located in the Northern Virginia area and no more than 30 minutes from downtown DC
- Listings under $1,000,000
- Homes without cats
Interested? Call or email me for more information and an application form.